There is something about the smell of freshly baked banana muffins that makes me instantly hungry no matter if I just ate. These Gluten Free Banana Muffins are moist and delicious. They are great for breakfast, as a snack or for kids parties. Hope you enjoy them.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1 tspn baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tspn cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C degrees.
- Line muffin tray with patties.
- In a bowl lightly whisk eggs and add sugar.
- Add vanilla, mashed banana and vegetable oil.
- Sift the rice flour, potato starch, sorghum flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir until combined and separate mixture between 12 muffin patties.
- Place in the oven and cook for approx 14 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire tray to cool before serving.